Get Deaf Aware face to face training
Face to face training from Get Deaf Aware is conducted in person by our professional trainer in a fun and engaging environment. If you want your training to include content tailored to your individual needs, then face to face is the package for you.
The flexibility of Get Deaf Aware face to face training allows you to integrate the learning experience into current HR/development programmes and offers a diverse new element to staff training. Face to face training can be implemented alongside disability training; you can combine both and assure your staff have the necessary skills to provide excellent service to deaf and hearing customers/clients.
We pride ourselves on the quality and content of our Get Deaf Aware face to face training; it could be the approach you need to guarantee staff engagement and increase the level of deaf awareness your business requires.
An example of what your face to face training may cover:
An introduction to deafness
- What does deaf mean?
- How to recognise if someone is deaf
Communication and tactics
- Adapting the working environment.
- How to communicate with a deaf person.
- How to increase your level of customer service
- Inclusivity in the workplace.
British Sign Language (BSL)
- A basic introduction.
How much does it cost?
- Get Deaf Aware Training Pack - £999+VAT
- Get Deaf Aware Train the Trainers - £750+VAT
- Get Deaf Aware Full days training - prices start from £999+VAT