Get Deaf Aware Online: Police
Created in partnership with Hertfordshire Constabulary, Get Deaf Aware Online: Police training is a bespoke version of our successful online training designed specifically for police forces. The included content is tailored to suit the needs of the police and has been purposely created to improve deaf awareness in highly sensitive and often stressful situations.
The training itself consists of industry specific information to effectively demonstrate the positive effect of deaf awareness, from both a community and work colleague perspective. The use of 'real life' scenarios within this training package allows for a better understanding and therefore a successful introduction to deaf awareness within the police force
Get Deaf Aware Online: Police – Content areas
- Terms and characteristics of deafness
- Tactics to help you improve communication with deaf people
- How to recognise communication aids for deaf people
- How to provide a better customer experience for deaf people
- The importance of deaf awareness in the workplace
- Industry specific scenarios.
Get Deaf Aware Online is accredited by the CPD Certification Service for the quality of its training materials. Find out more here.
How much does it cost?
|Users||Price per user||Total|